Help...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hoyaparanoia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is this applicant who comes from a Northeast medical school ... I'm not sure what his name was, Gary, or something like that ... he has spikey hair and wore pinstripes to his interview ... he looks like he likes to workout also ... I was wondering if anyone know anything about this speciman as I would like to go to the same location that he is going to ... he will be one good looking physiatrist!!!!!!
:D

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not to poke fun, but this has to be one of the most humorous threads I have seen on this forum in quite a while. :)

Finally M3 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not to poke fun, but this has to be one of the most humorous threads I have seen on this forum in quite a while. :)

Have we EVER had a humorous thread in here?

The pathologist forum is having a Jello mutiny. Something tells me drusso isn't into to gelatin.

Members don't see this ad :)
this might be a bit too late for you since rols were due last week. But I think I know who you're talking about. I saw him at UNC. He had dark hair, spiked, muscly, maybe 5'8 or so. Anyway,I saw him at UNC and I think he had done a rotation there- at least it seemed like all the residents knew him. Maybe he'll end up there if :love: he had done a rotation there. Good luck on your quest.

Thank you PM&Runner... I found out a couple of days ago that he is a bastard child of Jose Canseco, hence the muscles, short stature, and mullet-type hair ... its too bad because he will be the best looking physiatrist this side of the mississippi!!!!!!
In other news, what is the correct pronunciation of physiatrist, I've read different ways in different places ...

Gary, if you are out there, I believe in you!!! :cool:

I also go to upstate and know of this "physiatrist in training" you speak of. I know Jay and he doesn't fit that description. He is at least 5' 10" and is certainly not gay. (not that there is anything wrong with that, of course). I'd be careful what you say gasman....I heard he can rip a phone book in half with his bare hands!

Also, for you hoya, sorry you haven't been able to locate gary. I'm sure there is another man out there for you. I also believe that physiatry is pronounced as follows..fizz eee a tree. However, scholars have feverishly been depating this point for centuries. :rolleyes: