help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakeshow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am 32 years old, wanting to go back to med school. My undergrad GPA was 3.1 (9 years ago)in Bio from UCI. I am currently enrolled in the post-bac program at Cal State Fullerton. Anyone knows anything about this post-bac program in terms of matriculating into med schools? Or I am just wasting my time with this program? Any other better programs out there? I chose CSUF b/c it's close to home. Thanks so much for any input

Members don't see this ad.

lakeshow said:
i am 32 years old, wanting to go back to med school. My undergrad GPA was 3.1 (9 years ago)in Bio from UCI. I am currently enrolled in the post-bac program at Cal State Fullerton. Anyone knows anything about this post-bac program in terms of matriculating into med schools? Or I am just wasting my time with this program? Any other better programs out there? I chose CSUF b/c it's close to home. Thanks so much for any input

Get all A's, get a high MCAT score, make sure your ECs are great and LOR are solid. Going to a formal program is not necessary.

playthatfunky said:
Get all A's, get a high MCAT score, make sure your ECs are great and LOR are solid. Going to a formal program is not necessary.
thank you for the advice