Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ms. Hand

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I hate for my first post to be one of those annoying "help me do my homework" things, but I'm really in a bind. I'm a P1 and I'm supposed to interview a pharmacist for one of my classes. I had one lined up but she bailed on me! The assignment is due 11/29 and I need someone to interview. We can do it over PMs or e-mail if you want, and I only have 5 or so questions to ask. If you can help I'll be forever in your debt!

Members don't see this ad.

Ms. Hand said:
Ok, I hate for my first post to be one of those annoying "help me do my homework" things, but I'm really in a bind. I'm a P1 and I'm supposed to interview a pharmacist for one of my classes. I had one lined up but she bailed on me! The assignment is due 11/29 and I need someone to interview. We can do it over PMs or e-mail if you want, and I only have 5 or so questions to ask. If you can help I'll be forever in your debt!

When I was given this same assignment, I chose not to interview the pharmacists with whom I work. I simply asked the pharmacist at my grocery store who was able to do it the next evening. It turned out that he had over 20 years of experience in numerous settings.

Maybe you will be as lucky as I was. (Email is doable but not as effective as face to face - and my not take as much time.)