stella81

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
So, I need help in deciding between two post-bac programs. One is a post bac program at an Md school with guaranteed interview. The other is a postbac program at a DO school with guaranteed admission, which one should I choose.

chaeymaey

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 25, 2003
TX
prettydoc.blogspot.com
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I'd pick MD w/ guaranteed interview. If you're accepted to a program like that, I don't think you'll have too much trouble getting into a DO school next year.

lawnboy313

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Gamehendge
Status
stella81 said:
So, I need help in deciding between two post-bac programs. One is a post bac program at an Md school with guaranteed interview. The other is a postbac program at a DO school with guaranteed admission, which one should I choose.
Would you rather be a DO or a MD? If you don't know, better to go with the program linked with the MD school.

About the Ads

Lshapley

Old Man Med Student
10+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
Portland
Status
Medical Student
My vote if for you to go to the better post bac program. If it is a good program with a good reputation and good advisors, than you will land on your feet. These boards are a good resource to help you determine which is better.

DrA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Which programs are you asking about?

W

WWU_Viking

WOW! Quite a choice you have to make!

****Can someone tell me what DO program this is****

stella81 said:

About the Ads