Help!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stella81

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I need help in deciding between two post-bac programs. One is a post bac program at an Md school with guaranteed interview. The other is a postbac program at a DO school with guaranteed admission, which one should I choose.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd pick MD w/ guaranteed interview. If you're accepted to a program like that, I don't think you'll have too much trouble getting into a DO school next year.

stella81 said:
So, I need help in deciding between two post-bac programs. One is a post bac program at an Md school with guaranteed interview. The other is a postbac program at a DO school with guaranteed admission, which one should I choose.

Would you rather be a DO or a MD? If you don't know, better to go with the program linked with the MD school.

Members don't see this ad :)
My vote if for you to go to the better post bac program. If it is a good program with a good reputation and good advisors, than you will land on your feet. These boards are a good resource to help you determine which is better.

Which programs are you asking about?

WOW! Quite a choice you have to make!

****Can someone tell me what DO program this is****

stella81 said: