Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alphaman006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be able to advise me on retrieving my original ERAS file? I am attenpting to transfer from my current residency program to another for social reasons and I need to forward the new program a copy of my old ERAS app. I have registered on ERAS with a new token but have been unable to locate my old file. Is there a specific location on ERAS that I should looking? Thanks for any advice you can offer. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you can get your app back - according to the ERAS website:
The ERAS PostOffice, however, closes on May 31st every year to prepare for the next ERAS application season. At that time all of our servers are purged of all applications and supporting documents. ERAS does not maintain records from year to year.
At best, you could get a copy of your old CAF from your current program and fill out all the fields the same.

You are going to have to go to the current program at some point. Why not be transparent? Go to them and talk about it and get a copy of your application.