Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Batrleif

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be third time reapplying starting 2008. If anyone has completed an SMP, master or linkage program and succesfully gotten into a MD college please post your experiences and how you did it.

my stats,
2.88 microbiology, '04
Mcat 25, 29 ('05, '05)
200+ hours research
ccu volunteer

Members don't see this ad.

If you are looking for SMP advice, then check out the SMP forum just a little farther down the main forum page.

If you are looking for SMP advice, then check out the SMP forum just a little farther down the main forum page.

didn't find muchof use there since i'm looking for students experiences. Also I'm wondering about master and linkage programs.

Members don't see this ad :)
The linkage programs I know of are for minorities - Creighton has one. PM the user braluk - he went to a SMP (I believe) and he is a MS1. He may be able to answer your questions.

I will be third time reapplying starting 2008. If anyone has completed an SMP, master or linkage program and succesfully gotten into a MD college please post your experiences and how you did it.

my stats,
2.88 microbiology, '04 (too much frat)
Mcat 25, 29 ('05, '05)
200+ hours research
ccu volunteer

I've noticed in a previous thread that you're also applying to dental schools. Are you applying to allopathic programs only, or DO as well?

considering that your mcat is close to expiring, perhaps you need to retake some ugrad science classes via informal post-bacc. it'll raise your GPA for SMP and perhaps can also help you if you need to retake the mcat.