Step I Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

standup man

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:scared:Really in need of some advice/motivation

I have about a week and a half for my exam, and I just took NBME 6 and got a 209, really depressing, and the part that sucks is that I have barely increased from the last NBME 2 weeks ago. I was hoping to break 220, (230 would be heaven) I don't know what I should be doing now. Any advice. Is breaking 220 realistic??
 
Brush up on the easy points: Biochem, bugs, drugs, biostats.

I did that and went up to a 236 on form 3 from a 209 on form 4 in a week. It is doable, hit the high yield stuff and trust your fund of knowledge for the rest, don't get bogged down on one particular subject.