Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Help!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by pharmd09, Jun 20, 2008.

1. pharmd09

Pre-Pharmacy
    So I have a 2.77 gpa and a pcat of 59. I have extremely low stats.ve a bachelor's degree. and TONS of E.C. a good personal statement, and decent LORS. I'm planning to retake a couple of classes and take the pcat again in august. when should I e-submit? also any suggestions of where I should apply?

2. NIV

NIV Maryland 2012!
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    If you plan on e-submitting I would try the schools that accept the August PCATs and those that are on rolling admissions.

3. pharmd09

Pre-Pharmacy
    Thank you NIV. That's exactly what I did. But should I e-submit before or after my PCAT?

4. NIV

NIV Maryland 2012!
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I never applied to a rolling admissions school before. I would call the school and ask them.

5. fenixtnlfan

fenixtnlfan P2 Wildcat
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Yeah, I would call the schools. On PharmCAS you can put that you plan on taking the PCAT in August, so most likely schools would hold your application until they get the scores for that. Best to call. For schools to apply to, you need to do your own search and see what the min GPAs they require are and also look at the average stats for the people admitted.