Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmd09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have a 2.77 gpa and a pcat of 59. I have extremely low stats.ve a bachelor's degree. and TONS of E.C. a good personal statement, and decent LORS. I'm planning to retake a couple of classes and take the pcat again in august. when should I e-submit? also any suggestions of where I should apply?

Members don't see this ad.

If you plan on e-submitting I would try the schools that accept the August PCATs and those that are on rolling admissions.

Thank you NIV. That's exactly what I did. But should I e-submit before or after my PCAT?

Members don't see this ad :)
I never applied to a rolling admissions school before. I would call the school and ask them.

Yeah, I would call the schools. On PharmCAS you can put that you plan on taking the PCAT in August, so most likely schools would hold your application until they get the scores for that. Best to call. For schools to apply to, you need to do your own search and see what the min GPAs they require are and also look at the average stats for the people admitted.