help

Started by sk06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sk06

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need help figuring out which type of program to apply to in order to raise my undergrad science gpa (2.8). I'm applying to dental schools and have a high DAT score but this gpa is hurting me! Do you any of you reccomend any good post-bacc programs that would allow me to raise my undergrad science gpa? I would appreciate your help!
 
Just sign up as a non-degree student and take UNDERGRADUATE courses only. Do not get into a graduate program, unless it is a SMP or if you're genuinely interested.

If you need financial aid, apply as a transfer student or a second bachelor's candidate.

You can do this at any 4 yr college or university.