Help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORvetgirl

Oregon State c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got off the waitlist at Oregon State, but have also been informed that they will not accept any of my undergrad (Smith) bio courses as the pre-req "upper-division bio with lab, 4 semester/6 quarter credits." The course must be completed by July 1st. I am currently working a seasonal job as an environmental educator and live on-site, so I can't just sign up for a spring term course at one of my local schools. The only course I can find in my area during the summer term (after my job ends) that meets the requirements doesn't end until July 13th. I am going to call and see if they will accept this, but I am extremely worried they won't.

Does anyone know of an upper division bio course I can take online, with an online lab component, that ends by July 1st? I'm desperate!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got off the waitlist at Oregon State, but have also been informed that they will not accept any of my undergrad (Smith) bio courses as the pre-req "upper-division bio with lab, 4 semester/6 quarter credits." The course must be completed by July 1st. I am currently working a seasonal job as an environmental educator and live on-site, so I can't just sign up for a spring term course at one of my local schools. The only course I can find in my area during the summer term (after my job ends) that meets the requirements doesn't end until July 13th. I am going to call and see if they will accept this, but I am extremely worried they won't.

Does anyone know of an upper division bio course I can take online, with an online lab component, that ends by July 1st? I'm desperate!

When I was trying to find an online course to fulfill a requirement and felt like I was about to pull my hair out since I couldn't find one that met all of their requirements, I asked the vet school's admissions folks for some suggestions and they really came through. Perhaps they will have some suggestions for you for courses they would accept.

Good luck.

Thanks VAgirl...I will definitely try that when I call on Monday.