Help!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

prepharm25

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I know this doesnt quite fit into the pharm school discussion, but I am worried at the moment. I am a UCLA student and I didnt update my degree expected term. It was said that I was graduating spring 09, and I totally forgot to update it. I was registering for my classes earlier today, and it wouldnt let me saying that i planned not to attend this term even though I am, I just didnt update my expected term to graduate. i need to make a call ASAP tommorow to see if i can update it but i am really worried that I am no longer a student there. School stars in a couple weeks. Am i screwed. I took a leave of absens from the school in the spring and i said that i was planning to return for the fall. Has this happened to anyone before? the reason why I slacked is because i have been dapressed for the past six months and I didnt want to think about school. Please help me so i can sleep knowing if i can still enroll there.