Help?

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DVMDream

DVMNightmare
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I have been looking at these stats charts on the AAVMC website:

Like these ones: http://www.aavmc.org/students_admissions/documents/Table36WEB.pdf

And I used to be able to find a page that had the school number that corresponded to the specific school, but for some reason I can not find that anymore. Does anyone know where that might be because telling me school #23 had an average GPA of 3.56 does not help unless I actually know what specific school that is. I am really starting to feel like I hallucinated the page that had the school numbers corresponding to the specific school because I really can not find it. Anyway, if anyone knows what I am talking about and can lead me to where that is I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
 
I think they're alphabetical. I compared it to the one from last year (which I found when someone posted it on another thread--don't remember which one) and the stats seem to be in a consistent arrangement on the page.
 

Attachments