Help!!!!

Started by Summergale
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Summergale

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!!! I am new to this forum and it has been very helpful. I was wondering if any of the SDN members/pharmacists will be kind to proofread my PharmCas essay. I really need the feedback. I have been asking for some help but havent heard from anyone. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!
 
Hello!!! I am new to this forum and it has been very helpful. I was wondering if any of the SDN members/pharmacists will be kind to proofread my PharmCas essay. I really need the feedback. I have been asking for some help but havent heard from anyone. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!
sure ill read it pm me