Helpful advice Please..

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSpontaneouz83

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, I mentioned earlier in this forum that I will be attending ICO in the fall of 2007. This is my dilemma, I have been working this past year as an ophthamlic technician in an AWESOME Lasik Vision center making excellent pay. There is another center in Chicago I can transfer to if I so desire to, but I want a realistic expectation if I can handle it with school? I will have been out of school for 2 years once I start optometry school in August. I know there is work study offered, but let's be real..the pay is a joke. I'd rather work like every Saturday for 8 hrs and will end up making more money than if I were to work 10-15 hours a week doing borring work at school. I would of course study my butt off throughout the entire week as well as Sundays.

Can someone tell me if I am crazy or does this sound rational and ingenious?

Thanks a lot guys..