Helpful board study resource

Started by topwise
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

topwise

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to share a resource that I made for boards studying:

http://pmrboards.blogspot.com/

I figured I should share the info before it becomes outdated. 🙂 Initially, it was mostly questions I made up from the review book. Then for the oral boards, I made outlines of all the Archives review articles. The latest blog entry is my outline of the first MSK article. I did all of the different subjects (msk, rheum, stroke, etc)... like 10? 12? (I'm a huge dork.) Anyway, I'll probably be posting them gradually over the next few months (subject to my laziness). I found reviewing those to be an excellent study guide for the oral boards.
 
You're welcome. I was debating if it was worth my time/effort to keep posting them if not many people were going to use it....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're welcome. I was debating if it was worth my time/effort to keep posting them if not many people were going to use it....

Please keep sharing! I bookmarked it so I can start thumbing through it in July when I finally get to stop doing Eternal Medicine 🙂