Helpful Interview questions/& Responses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great post, very helpful. My only question is can anyone think of another weakness they might have?? I have a big feeling my schools will ask that and I really want to respond with something that doesn't make me look negative. Maybe I can just say that I can get flustered when trying to handle too many things at the same time?

Members don't see this ad :)
Great post, very helpful. My only question is can anyone think of another weakness they might have?? I have a big feeling my schools will ask that and I really want to respond with something that doesn't make me look negative. Maybe I can just say that I can get flustered when trying to handle too many things at the same time?

I have a problem with working harder and not smarter. Sometimes I'll get stuck on certain problems, and instead of stopping and coming back to it, I continue to try to solve it. Logically if I just stopped, and asked for help that would be a better use of my time, but my natural inclination is to not give up. I've wasted so much time in that manner ^_^' I used this instead of another big weakness of mine, lateness, which would make me look REALLY bad.

Mention you have children, and got married at the age of 22. It shows responsibility.

I, for one, do not have children, but I have friends that mention this and got accepted to pharmacy schools. I do not intend to lie, but lying does help you get in. "White Lies" is what helps people get into the school of their choice.

Hi you guys....i'm glad to hear that some of you find these questions helpful. The thing you should remember...is try to be calm and confident during your interview...which is a little easier said than done. Just make sure you guys remember what you wrote in your personal statements and resume...since they're going to ask you questions from that. Also like Neonam mentioned...make sure you pick the easier essay question and one that you feel more comfortable in answering....not what JasonUCSD did :).... Good luck you guys and let us know if you have an interview at UCSF.

Also....before my interview, some of my friends and I went to Starbucks and they would give me practice interviews...to help me prepare. So for those of you who are a little shy and need practice and pointers...ask some of your friends to ask you questions and give you feedback. This would really help.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=342892

Congratulations.....Prolab. I guess I'll be seeing you around on Feb 7th.

UCSFPharmgirl: You rock! Thanks so much for posting that list of questions...

So you'll be interviewing people on the 7th? That's when my interview is too...I hope I get to see you there...