1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

helpful texts for the beast

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by sendwich, Apr 9, 2004.

1. sendwich

sendwich you rock!
    10+ Year Member

i'm planning on hitting it up for the august monster. i've been out of school for 2 years and need to start getting resources (outside of mcat prep books). is this necessary? or are the prep books all i need? i'm planning on get the EK and have old TPR books.

so, any suggestions on good texts (esp bio)?

thanks

2. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

for the first month of prep, id would run through all the prep material (EK, TPR, etc) once, and see what you need more help on.

then you'll have more than enough time to go and get more help with textbooks if you need them