Helpppppppp!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angeleyez

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My MCAT is scheduled for Aug 21. I am doing the Kaplan stuff and also trying to read up the exam krackers. It is a bit more complicated as well because I also have a summer research internship.
BUT the problem is my physics sucksssss. I really don't know what to do.
Any advice...anybody. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Same position as you buddy. I would recommend read theory night before and do passages in the morning right after you wake up. If you are a night person do the opposite but you might be too tired after internship. This does wonders to me to learn concepts and apply them quick. Also when you are doing related passages force yourself not to look at the material. This also tests what you have missed and tells you what to focus on.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel ya man...I spend 70% of my time in physics to equal out the content yield of chem/bio....Its a bitch...i hate it. HOWEVER...your not alone in "not getting" this. Just stay in it daily... I mean I'm freaking memorizing stuff left and right and the concept is becoming a by-product of the memorization. (how bass-akwards is that bc typically its the other way around) neway...i encourage you to keep pressing in and come to grips with being ok with not moving through physics at the same rate at which you move through the other content..GL:luck:

Get TBR pronto. There's only 10 sections and you can easily do a couple of sections per week, despite any other obligations. EK sucks for physics.

I'm good with physics, but it had more to do with the fact i studied it well in college, and what i did there was LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of problems... It really is a problem based course. It helps to know the theory, and you'll do a lot better on everything if you do know the theory. However, physics is a science where practice makes perfect.

Practice till it finally comes to you. Don't fret. Just do your best and when the time comes, you will have done better than if you just worried about not doing well. GL