HELPs for quick question!

Started by jyhhsieh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jyhhsieh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some of courses that I have took were more then 5 years and I am not sure those courses were allowed for apply for PharmCas or school. I have been searched through PharmcAS but can't find any information relates to it! Can any one please give me a hint! Thanx!
 
Some of courses that I have took were more then 5 years and I am not sure those courses were allowed for apply for PharmCas or school. I have been searched through PharmcAS but can't find any information relates to it! Can any one please give me a hint! Thanx!
I think it is more the schools that have age limits on courses. Contact the schools or visit their websites to see if they say how old a course can be.
 
UNM is right. But hopefully, we aren't talking about 15-year old courses here.

Somehow, my instinct tells me they're that old🙄