Hem Onc questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quixoticus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hem onc is getting very competitive. I am directing this question to any fellows around here. I am an FMG, on a J1 visa, decent university residency program, couple of ****ty publications, 3 research posters, multiple ongoing projects (This is where the problem is, I just did not have time to do research in my busy inner city program and finish the projects, most will be publication ready next year).

1. What are my chances. I am ok with half decent programs too.

2. How do I explain my multiple million ongoing projects in a positive way. I am particularly talking about ERAS application as that is the guillotine board.

Thanks,

Quixoticus