Hematology Oncology Boards study partner

Started by oncodoc786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oncodoc786

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

We all know the value of passing those boards. I'll be taking them in 2015 and seriously looking for a study partner.

Anyone interested?
 
Hi There,

I'm also looking for a study buddy for the ABIM Board Certification Exams in Hem and Onc. I plan to take both in 2015.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I'm looking for a medical oncology boards study partner for the ABIM Board Certification Exams in Medical Oncology on Oct. 27, 2016.
Let me know if you can meet online once or twice a week.
Private message me.