Hematopathology boards, preparation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Diana Prince

"Just the facts, ma'am"
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have taken the hematopathology boards, how did you prepare for it?
What study materials did you review and how much time did you spend preparing for the boards?
 
For those who have taken the hematopathology boards, how did you prepare for it?
What study materials did you review and how much time did you spend preparing for the boards?

On the plane ride there I reread the Compendium chapters for hematology and coag. I didn't read the sections on lymphoma and leukemia as I was already so immersed in it for the last year.

So I spent a couple hours total studying.
 
I read the Amyrsis Bone Marrow and Lymph Node books cover to cover. You'll have to find something else for hemoglobinpathies and coagulation (I used the Compendium for that).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad