Hemoglobin HPLC resources?

Started by TMZ2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TMZ2007

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of a good resource for interpreting hemoglobin HPLCs? I don't need any in-depth basic science explanation of hemoglobin biochemistry, just a bunch of example graphs. All of my available references (including Henry's, the CAP Color Atlas of Hemoglobin Disorders, etc.) are woefully inadequate and not very practical. Thanks!
 
Well, hrm. From residency I thought there was something in one of the ASCP books, but I can't tell for sure which after just a quick scan of the titles... Maybe I'm just remembering the CAP book you're talking about and which you don't find sufficient.