Herbal drugs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No, not those kind.

The kind in First Aid. Are they frequently asked? Seems like a pretty minor topic but I just wanna be sure.

Members don't see this ad.

I had one that was a behavioral science question. Someone was taking some herbal drug that I'd never heard of before, which intefering with current tx, what do u as a doctor say to the patient?

Members don't see this ad :)
nada on my test. i looked over that list the morning of my exam actually as a warmup. do the same or ignore it completely.

nada on my test. i looked over that list the morning of my exam actually as a warmup. do the same or ignore it completely.

yep....FA is great(more than great actually) and does some things incredibly well. Pharm and micro especially. But there is some stuff(about 20 pages total if you add it up) that they should probably take it out, and then they could probably add about 5-6 pages of stuff. Expand the hemonc stuff(especially the anemias) for example.

This was the first year they had cholesterol drugs for example....that should have been remedied before this year, as someone taking the test 2 years ago had a good chance of getting a question on one of those classes.