Here to help!

Started by sd.cmari
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sd.cmari

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I am a current podiatry student at WesternU! Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to help 🙂
 
Hi everyone!
I am a current podiatry student at WesternU! Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to help 🙂
Hello
Do you know what the turnout time is for Western? I applied very late ( end of May) and i received an email 2 weeks ago from the admission counselor that i was missing something and i fixed it, but i never received an email saying they have received my application.
 
Hello
Do you know what the turnout time is for Western? I applied very late ( end of May) and i received an email 2 weeks ago from the admission counselor that i was missing something and i fixed it, but i never received an email saying they have received my application.
Hi there!

I would send an email to admission to see if they have received whatever was missing from your application. They usually process items very fast, so if you haven't heard from them I would definitely reach out. Hope this helps!
 
Hi there!

I would send an email to admission to see if they have received whatever was missing from your application. They usually process items very fast, so if you haven't heard from them I would definitely reach out. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much! i will send them an email today