Here's a little fun...

Started by FoughtFyr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ahh, only 50% anally retentive. Less than many of my patients!

Casey
 
Great site...I am 25% although I think I am more of a neat and clean freak than the test claims. At least I seem to be more of a neat freak than my friends.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
25% Woohooooo!!! I knew that lack of a neat-streak was worth something!
 
25% also, but at least it recognized my quirks--or as my wife calls them "intermittent episodes of OCD"
 

Attachments

WTF, I am not stuck in Freuds 2nd stage! not by any means. My wife on the other hand...
100pc.gif