HES Process (Applying, Registering, etc.)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maxprime

Higgs chaser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, from what I understand - this is what has to be done before now and fall classes:

1) Send in HCP application
2) Register for classes when the time slots for us open up.

Is that really it? I don't have to apply to HES or do anything else? Is there anything else I should do beforehand? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump - nobody going to confirm this for me?

Maxprime said:
Is that really it? I don't have to apply to HES or do anything else?

If you already sent in your HCP application you are all set. If your looking for feedback try to keep posting in the official HES thread insted of making other threads. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sundarban1 said:
If you already sent in your HCP application you are all set. If your looking for feedback try to keep posting in the official HES thread insted of making other threads. Good luck.

LOL, Sundarban may get his feelings hurt if you stray from the "official HES thread."

As he said, if you already sent in your application materials, now you play the waiting game. You will not be able to register for Fall 2006 classes until August.

BobLJ99 said:
LOL, Sundarban may get his feelings hurt if you stray from the "official HES thread."

As he said, if you already sent in your application materials, now you play the waiting game. You will not be able to register for Fall 2006 classes until August.

I am sending in my app at the end of this week - just wanted to make sure that I could register for classes regardless of the outcome. And, if things turned out badly, I could just register normally in August.

Oh and sorry for going outside the normal threads. :)

I just thought those threads were more for current students than future students.