Hey Do You Know?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HOW MUCH DENTAL SHADOWING IS necessary????

Who knows this?

Members don't see this ad.

The least I've seen anyone have here is 40-50 hours. But then again, they had lots of research experience.

Try to get as much as possible.

vertical bite said:
HOW MUCH DENTAL SHADOWING IS necessary????

Who knows this?

Is there a reason you are asking this question? I thought you got into 8 schools? I believe it depends on the school, some state 20 hours up to 50 hours, at least from what I have seen.

Members don't see this ad :)
nothen2do said:
Is there a reason you are asking this question? I thought you got into 8 schools? I believe it depends on the school, some state 20 hours up to 50 hours, at least from what I have seen.

TRYIN TO HELP MY COUSIN. UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NOT VERTICAL BITE STATUS AND DOESNT HAVE THE GRADES THAT I DO.

HE IS LIKE MOST OF YOU.

SO HE HAS TO DO EXTRA TO GET A SHOT AT GETTIN IN.

IT CAME EASY FOR ME SO I CANT REALLY HELP HIM MUCH.

MY GRADES AND DAT WERE JUST TOO GOOD THAT I COULD HAVE TAKEN A CRAP ON THE ADCOMS DESK AND WIPED MY ASS WITH MY TRANSCRIPTS AND I WOULD HAVE STILL GOTTEN IN.

VB RULZ.

with my experiene is that it doesnt work. gpa and DAT is the most important factor. if you are low in those and it is your first time apply, you cannot even stand for a shot. you will get secondary application but not interview. I am guessing they have some system in selecting interview applicants depend on your gpa and DAT.

vertical bite said:
TRYIN TO HELP MY COUSIN. UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NOT VERTICAL BITE STATUS AND DOESNT HAVE THE GRADES THAT I DO.

HE IS LIKE MOST OF YOU.

SO HE HAS TO DO EXTRA TO GET A SHOT AT GETTIN IN.

IT CAME EASY FOR ME SO I CANT REALLY HELP HIM MUCH.

MY GRADES AND DAT WERE JUST TOO GOOD THAT I COULD HAVE TAKEN A CRAP ON THE ADCOMS DESK AND WIPED MY ASS WITH MY TRANSCRIPTS AND I WOULD HAVE STILL GOTTEN IN.

VB RULZ.

When you take the crap on the adcoms desk, i bet they would admire your poopoo like "holy shxt" and would kiss your ass with respect. We ("the most of us") here would appreciate you telling us your almighty true name and address, thus this way we can inform the adcoms and they all get to travel to your palace and enjoy seeing your mighty shxt.

Profchaos said:
When you take the crap on the adcoms desk, i bet they would admire your poopoo like "holy shxt" and would kiss your ass with respect. We ("the most of us") here would appreciate you telling us your almighty true name and address, thus this way we can inform the adcoms and they all get to travel to your palace and enjoy seeing your mighty shxt.

haha, vb, ur a true fagot, lol.

Profchaos said:

people have been callin me richard sweeney but thats not my name.

dentwannabe said:
haha, vb, ur a true fagot, lol.

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME NAMES ????

CANT I BE OVERLY HAPPY That I worked my butt off and got such high grades and a high DAT score ?

Your just rude and name calling will get you kicked off of SDN.

Sure I am cocky. So is George Bush and he is president............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :sleep:

vertical bite said:

CANT I BE OVERLY HAPPY That I worked my butt off and got such high grades and a high DAT score ?

Sure I am cocky. So is George Bush and he is president............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :sleep:

In addition to that, George Bush is also a very intelligent and responsible person. I bet you Mr. sweeeney have the same traits.

vertical bite said:

relax man.. i meant it in a funny way. it should've been said like this, "vb ur such a fagot" ::pat on back:: ::laughing::. i mean it in a friendly way. i don't mean you're a homosexual. There's nothing wrong with that. Basically, what you said was very rude and other things you say to people are rude, arrogant, and low-lifeish. Jus relax bro... before i come there and inject ur brain with sum DOOPPEAMINESSS... :scared: :scared: :scared: :luck:

vertical bite said:

VB RULZ.

HAHAHAHA :laugh:

dentwannabe said:
relax man.. i meant it in a funny way. it should've been said like this, "vb ur such a fagot" ::pat on back:: ::laughing::. i mean it in a friendly way. i don't mean you're a homosexual. There's nothing wrong with that. Basically, what you said was very rude and other things you say to people are rude, arrogant, and low-lifeish. Jus relax bro... before i come there and inject ur brain with sum DOOPPEAMINESSS... :scared: :scared: :scared: :luck:

no problem dude, I just cracked open another beer so this ones for you.

I got nothing to do now but wait for d school to start. Then I plan to make some new friends, get drunk, and start yankin teeth...