Hey fellow D1's...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scottyhoop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did our first local anesthetic injections today. Anyone else do them yet? Not sure when other schools do them. It was pretty sweet! Got to do 2 on the maxilla. Had to get #11 and #13. Good times!!

Scotty

Members don't see this ad.

I hear this is when you find out who your true friends are...;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Did our first local anesthetic injections today. Anyone else do them yet? Not sure when other schools do them. It was pretty sweet! Got to do 2 on the maxilla. Had to get #11 and #13. Good times!!

Scotty

#11 and #13 ? Are you talking about teeth numbers or do you guys use numbers for the types of shots? Just curious what you mean exactly.

Scotty

I assume you practiced on your fellow classmates? I don't think we get to do injections until March of our D2 year.

Is anyone going for the parotid gland to see some bells palsy?

We had to get teeth #11 and #13 numb on one of our classmates then they returned the favor. It was pretty entertaining. When my partner put topical on me, I jumped (on purpose) and scared the poop out her. Both the professor and I thought it was funny, but she did not. Streetwolf...are you speaking from experience??? :)

Scotty

We had to get teeth #11 and #13 numb on one of our classmates then they returned the favor. It was pretty entertaining. When my partner put topical on me, I jumped (on purpose) and scared the poop out her. Both the professor and I thought it was funny, but she did not. Streetwolf...are you speaking from experience??? :)

Scotty

Can't say I've screwed up that badly... yet :p