hey guys, question about nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molar3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
for nyu, on their website it says that "Admission notifications are sent via postal mail. Please note that NYUCD does not post admission statuses to the AADSAS portal".
im wondering, does this mean that they dont post anything on aadsas? because i got an email saying that they recieved my app a couple weeks ago and reminded me to send out my processing fee of 75 dollars so i did that a couple weeks ago too. However nothing about this showed up on my aadsas school decisions. It doesnt even say theyre reviewing my app or anything. is that bad?....or normal?
thanks for the help ! i really appreciate it

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview at NYU, and they never updated my aadsas at all, so that is completely normal. They will contact you via email if there is anything they need to notify you about.

I was wondering the same thing until i got an interview invitation 2 days ago ... and its the first one i get from all the other schools i applied to so im a little nervous.

Is NYU considered a harder school to get into?

Members don't see this ad :)
howd you get the invite? via email? postal mail? or aadsas?

NYU doesn't update AADSAS, it says so in their "app complete" email that if they need anything or want to invite you for an interview, there will be an email notification from them.