Hey Hey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheRealEar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am new here. Dustbug10 showed me this site...he keeps me sane in classes. I'm a third year and graduation couldn't come soon enough. Just wanted to say hey and hope to become more active on this board! :biglove:
 
Welcome to the crazy house Bekah!

Now, who wants to see me ban my classmate? $10 donation through PayPal and I'll do it.

I got a nice shiny coin if you do.

Welcome for now 😀 Took you long enough to join 👎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dusty- after calling me ugly the other day I think you have to be nice to
me for at least a week! 🙂

Thanks BigAl! You know what they say... Better late than never.