Hey how's it going?

Started by Eyegirl2k7
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eyegirl2k7

Bridget Jones here
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
Hope all is well.

I'm currently at home recovering from the first term. What a rollercoaster that was! It's really good just to sit at home and not think..."Gee I have to study anatomy for an hour and then physiology for three hours and look oh it's midnight but there's three more subjects I have to do before bed..."

Of course, I'm looking forward to starting up again at the beginning of next week. I do love ICO🙂

So what's up? how's everyone doing?

luv,
Eyegirl
 
good to hear u survived, but hey at least ur doin what u like. i came by ICO for my interview, and didnt get to c u or rpames, lol. what r u doin for ur 1 week break

Tony
 
We've got another 1-1/2 weeks until our 1st quarter is over at SUNY. (Finals week... 😱 ) *Oy*, I'm so jealous that you're finished, eyegirl!

Tomorrow morning I have my ret, lensometry and keratometry practical!