hey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopedds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am in a very wierd situation all i could get is 84! due to a number of reasons i cannot retake . do u think i have any chance with this score anywhere? i have a toefl of 108 and what do u all suggest!
i have a little experience here for about a year and a half! please suggest!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i am in a very wierd situation! even after retakeing the exam all i could get is 84! due to a number of reasons(personal) i cannot retake again. do u think i have any chance with this score anywhere? i have a toefl of 108 and gpa 2.63? what do u all suggest!
i have a little experience here for about a year and a half! please suggest!
depressed soul!

its better to retake it again,that is if u could manage it....

how about adding a part 2? has nobody ever been to school with an 84? coz i just cant retake part 1 as i mentioned earlier!

Members don't see this ad :)
:cool:
how about adding a part 2? has nobody ever been to school with an 84? coz i just cant retake part 1 as i mentioned earlier!

hmmmm....some schools xcept only part 1 nd some need both.......i suggest u wait till 2010 as then no retakes will be allowed...........try to boost up ur extra credentials nd try to apply.........

thats a better option, i know 2 people who got in NYU with 84 in part 1 + part 2(pass)

I know someone with a score of 84 who got accepted this year in NYU and another with a score of 82 who got accepted in Colorado....both didn't have Part2..

thank u everybody! i will start for part 2 and meanwhile apply with this score! also i want to materials good for part 2 and does anyone have part 2 asda released papers that he/she would like to pass it on to me. or post here if its a link.thank u one and all!
appreciate it

Go ahead and apply.

take part 2 , you can apply to Minnesota for a license .