• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

gryffindor

15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
There is a second year student at my school going to this interview. He's very excited and I hope he gets selected, it sounds like a cool experience if you are into research.

If you are going to interview as well, good luck!

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Longitude 80.0W Latitude 40.44N
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
SF:

You're something else! Good luck and keep up the great work. With your research aspirations, you'll secure one of those 180 seats for OMFS in 2006 Match Day!

:clap:

I've heard over and over how OMFS directors like to see their applicants with research and conference poster presentation experiences. You're on the right track, my man!

Andy

About the Ads

Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2001
San Francisco
Status (Visible)
griffin,
which school are you guys from? and which week is he interviewing at? i need some dental buddies out there, as most other applicants are med students. :D

Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2001
San Francisco
Status (Visible)
oops, and Yah-E, thanks for the props.
haven't heard from you in a while,
clinic must have consumed your time.
180... is that it? so few spots!:idea:

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Longitude 80.0W Latitude 40.44N
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
SF:

No clinic yet, but 50 midterm exams are surely taken up most of my breathing moments (although I'm watching the Accenture golf tournament right now...Woods & Love all evened up right now after 24 holes)!

Actually in 2003, only 178 seats were offered in OMFS residencies. :eek: Maybe by the time we get there, there will be additional 2 or 3 more seats opening up! :laugh:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.