HHMI-NIH Research Scholar Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading out there in the next few weeks? :)

Members don't see this ad.

There is a second year student at my school going to this interview. He's very excited and I hope he gets selected, it sounds like a cool experience if you are into research.

If you are going to interview as well, good luck!

SF:

You're something else! Good luck and keep up the great work. With your research aspirations, you'll secure one of those 180 seats for OMFS in 2006 Match Day!

:clap:

I've heard over and over how OMFS directors like to see their applicants with research and conference poster presentation experiences. You're on the right track, my man!

Andy

Members don't see this ad :)
griffin,
which school are you guys from? and which week is he interviewing at? i need some dental buddies out there, as most other applicants are med students. :D

oops, and Yah-E, thanks for the props.
haven't heard from you in a while,
clinic must have consumed your time.
180... is that it? so few spots!:idea:

SF:

No clinic yet, but 50 midterm exams are surely taken up most of my breathing moments (although I'm watching the Accenture golf tournament right now...Woods & Love all evened up right now after 24 holes)!

Actually in 2003, only 178 seats were offered in OMFS residencies. :eek: Maybe by the time we get there, there will be additional 2 or 3 more seats opening up! :laugh: