HHMI-NIH Research Scholars Program

Started by jes1ca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jes1ca

OP Resident
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any other dentals apply for this program? Does anyone know what sort of grades/scores/experiences I would need to get in?

Thanks,
Jessica
 
One from UCSF applied this year.

There has been a Harvard person for the past 2 years, so I suspect that there will be one again this year.

The Cloister program has been very active trying to get more dental scholars into the program, and I actually think that the interview is the most important gatekeeper here.

As long as you have strong grades and past score history, and the 3 letters of rec and the Dean's letter are strong, you'll most likely get an interview.

And it's pretty much 1 out of 2 by that point!