You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HHMI Research Training Fellowships for Medical Students
Started by Brany
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The search function is your friend. In fact, the thread below this one asks the same question.Has anyone here applied to this program? Do you know what are the significant factors that they take into consideration for acceptance? Any info would be appreciated.

The brochure says the recipients will be notified in march, does anyone from past years know if its early mid or late march?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The rumor I heard is march 19th, so a couple more weeks to wait.
3
39094
As I recall I emailed to ask as I was going out of town and was emailed back around March 15th or so. I received an overnight FedEx package 2 days later with the official letter and everything.
Good luck to everyone!
Good luck to everyone!
It's here! Good luck everyone.
It's here! Good luck everyone.
Did you hear via snail mail, overnight mail, email? Nothing in my email inbox yet today... time to wait for the mail/FedEx/etc.
Good luck.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious if anyone got into multiple programs and is turning Cloister down for one reason or another?
69/200 is the number i get. About a third of applicants get the grant.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K