hi everybody

Started by cathjazz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cathjazz

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have recently joined this space in hope of finding answers to all my quieries...I completed my BDS from india last year n was practising there bt nw hv recently moved to US coz my husband got posted here.Now my concern remains my career,n i should say i dnt knw nythin whr to start my search??I have heard about the dds ,nbde etc etc bt dnt knw whr to apply n how to apply for the exams??I hv also heard about the dentists going into research field if they dnt want to practice.I want to knw the ways to do that..Plzzz help!