Hi everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starwars

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I came to know about this forum from a friend of mine.Its great to see all u guys share information and help each other.I have been surfing the site since a few weeks now and have been trying to register since then.....:confused: .......and I finally could today:clap:
Its taken a while to register for some reason.....anyways....I am glad that I am a part of it now .

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by starwars
Its taken a while to register for some reason.....

What kind of problems did you have registering?

btw, welcome! :)

Better late than never! Welcome aboard!:D

Hey welcome buddy:)
So what is your current status ie taking the NDBE ,applying ,waiting( like me:( ..)
Join the gang:clap:

welcome to SDN

it is very god to see more people joining

hi,
the first time I registered,i wasnt able to post anything coz it said my account wasnt activated...:confused: .....I guess it took me a while till I could follow it and stuff.....this time it got activated in 2 days....
I have taken my NDBE exam in dec 2003 and I will apply this year to schools....

Originally posted by starwars
hi,
the first time I registered,i wasnt able to post anything coz it said my account wasnt activated...:confused: .....I guess it took me a while till I could follow it and stuff.....this time it got activated in 2 days....

Welcome:D .It took me 2 monthes to solve this puzzle :laugh: .Do not tell me it took you longer :laugh: .