Hi everyone

starwars

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2004
Hello everyone,
I came to know about this forum from a friend of mine.Its great to see all u guys share information and help each other.I have been surfing the site since a few weeks now and have been trying to register since then.....:confused: .......and I finally could today:clap:
Its taken a while to register for some reason.....anyways....I am glad that I am a part of it now .

About the Ads

starwars

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2004
hi,
the first time I registered,i wasnt able to post anything coz it said my account wasnt activated...:confused: .....I guess it took me a while till I could follow it and stuff.....this time it got activated in 2 days....
I have taken my NDBE exam in dec 2003 and I will apply this year to schools....

sam3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2003
Philadelphia
Originally posted by starwars
hi,
the first time I registered,i wasnt able to post anything coz it said my account wasnt activated...:confused: .....I guess it took me a while till I could follow it and stuff.....this time it got activated in 2 days....

Welcome:D .It took me 2 monthes to solve this puzzle :laugh: .Do not tell me it took you longer :laugh: .

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.