Hi Everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vertical poopie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In response to the recently banned members verticlebite and dental poopie I have decided to cancel my old membership and now become a tribute SDN member as vertical poopie as they were awesome.

Please welcome me with your open arms SDN!

I am a D1

Members don't see this ad.

vertical poopie said:
In response to the recently banned members verticlebite and dental poopie I have decided to cancel my old membership and now become a tribute SDN member as vertical poopie as they were awesome.

I am a D1

:laugh: :laugh:

vertical poopie said:

I am a D1

Whatever. who cares how 'awesome' you think they were, i think they had a lil too much time on their hand.

and i think you need to stop riding their d---ks and grow your own. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
vertical poopie said:

I am a D1

There is nothing quite like a good sense of humor. Best wishes to the new poop.

vertical poopie said:

I am a D1

Hey vertical bite/dental poopie...

So why dont you leave your basement, and go get some fresh air... spring is here, there are lots of other activities you can participate in than lurking on predental forums...

JMJRDH1 said:
There is nothing quite like a good sense of humor. Best wishes to the new poop.

I agree - best wishes to poop in getting a good sense of humor!

Status
Not open for further replies.