hi friends....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

venky_3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Venky Check your pm inbox.
Thx.

venky_3 said:
Hi guys, I have taken my part 1 yesterday.....I remember 200 questions .... I'm going to post them on SDN in a couple of days...
guys I have the recent question papers (99,00,02,04)..If any one need them just send me a mail..

hello venky_3 plz check your pm
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi venky.....please check you Private messages inbox.
Thanks

hey venky, thanks 4 the offer!please check ur pm!
thanks!
venky_3 said:
Hi guys, I have taken my part 1 yesterday.....I remember 200 questions .... I'm going to post them on SDN in a couple of days...
guys I have the recent question papers (99,00,02,04)..If any one need them just send me a mail..I will forwrad them instantly. (remember....... no money) I am not going to say anything about the exam now. look at the questions I am going to post.
well then c u again in a couple of days.

venky_3 said:
guys I have the recent question papers (99,00,02,04)..If any one need them just send me a mail..I will forwrad them instantly. (remember....... no money) I am not going to say anything about the exam now. look at the questions I am going to post.
well then c u again in a couple of days.
thanks for nice offer

please check your pm today
take care :)

Hi everyone, hope that everything is going well for you guys. I hate to do this but, can anyone send me the 200 questions from V. ? thank you very much.

hi
jus search for this thread answers for venky_3 questions ..the q's and answers are also there..

t3c3p3 said:
Hi everyone, hope that everything is going well for you guys. I hate to do this but, can anyone send me the 200 questions from V. ? thank you very much.

rtvj said:
hi
jus search for this thread answers for venky_3 questions ..the q's and answers are also there..

Thanks for the info RTV, but are those all of V's questions? please let me know if there are more to come or how I can get the rest.
Oh by the way thank you big V for all those questions, you're awesome :thumbup: .

ya those are all the questions he posted on sdn..

t3c3p3 said:
Thanks for the info RTV, but are those all of V's questions? please let me know if there are more to come or how I can get the rest.
Oh by the way thank you big V for all those questions, you're awesome :thumbup: .

smile5 said:
venky_3 said:
guys I have the recent question papers (99,00,02,04)..If any one need them just send me a mail..

thanks
hi venky. nice to know that u have 200 questions. please can u tell me where they r posted in the sdn? cant find them . if u dont mind, can u send it to my mail. this is my id. [email protected].
kindly oblige

hello venky not able to find the thread can u please email me at [email protected] .thanks a lot i really appreciate the effort . please oblige
anjali

rtvj said:
ya those are all the questions he posted on sdn..

i didnt find the questions any wehre. and they r not there in this thread. so which theread is it in . whats the name of the thread. can u be a bit more specific?

smile5 said:
venky_3 said:

thanks

hi venky,

i am prathiba and new to this site.i am planning to take my exams on july 15th.how was your exam?u said u remember around 200 questions, can you please snd me those questions.i do need the recent question papers(99,00,02,04), can you please send it to me?my email id is [email protected]king so much for willing to help others.please do tell me, which is very important to do in last one week.give me ur opinion asap, cos already i am running out of time.than you so much for your help.waiting for u to reply back.
prathiba.

smile5 said:
venky_3 said:

thanks

hi venky,

i am prathiba and new to this site.i am planning to take my exams on july 15th.how was your exam?u said u remember around 200 questions, can you please send me those questions.i do need the recent question papers(99,00,02,04), can you please send it to me?my email id is [email protected]. Thank You so much for willing to help others.please do tell me, which is very important to do in the last one week.give me ur opinion asap, cos already i am running out of time.thank you so much for your help.waiting for u to reply back.
prathiba.

hi,
It would be very kind of you , if u could send me the unreleased papers , my email : [email protected].
THANK YOU
:)

smile5 said:
venky_3 said:

thanks
hi,

i am taking my exams in two weeks and looking for the recent question papers(99,00,02,04).does it have proper answers?u said u remenber 200 questions from ur exam.thats very good,u could have done it well. can u please help by sending this two things to myemail id?mine is [email protected] so nice of u to help.
thanks,
prathiba.

hi,
i am taking part-1 in july. could you plz send me the 200 remembered questions.my email id : [email protected]

thanks

smile5 said:
venky_3 said:

thanks