Hi , I really need ur help

Started by mmatifa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmatifa

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an Egyption citizen , and a pharmacy student. i want to know what i am supposed to do to be a pharmacist or clinical pharmacist in Germany ? what exams should i pass ? what level in Duetch language should i pass ?
 
I would try to find a pharmacy forum in Germany and ask there. I'm not sure many people around here would know the answer to that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I don't think there's an international pharmacy thread here like there is for medical... but, ya I'd just contact the Germans, and use google. Maybe, and perhaps highly rarely, someone here can help you and if that's the case, best of luck!!!

P.S. lol interesting cause I talked to a current student at the school I applied to and she said she was also from Egypt... hmmmm