hi need help please

Started by samer333
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samer333

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am a forth year student. I am in the scramble and looking for psych hopefully to start working this year. I was wondering if anyone knows any websites where program directors post their unfilled positions for psych (besides nrmp). I would really appreciate the help. Any advise is greatly appreciated too.

thank you, and hope to hear from you.
 
samer333 said:
Hi,

I am a forth year student. I am in the scramble and looking for psych hopefully to start working this year. I was wondering if anyone knows any websites where program directors post their unfilled positions for psych (besides nrmp). I would really appreciate the help. Any advise is greatly appreciated too.

thank you, and hope to hear from you.



Not too picky about specialty, are we, samer?
 
I don't have any helpful information to give, but best wishes- hope you find something. . . There sure are a lot of IMG's who make the switch to psychiatry when they come to the US (as well as others with disabilities), and a lot of them really like it. Sure, I know you're supposed to look deep within your soul to make such decisions about your residency- but sometimes the path of least resistance is most practical and ends up working well!