hi ..newbie here..need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docsmiley

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
am a newbie here..would like to know..how to read for ndbe 1...hav been out of touch wit txt books for 4 years..so is it necessary to go thru all our theory books of first and 2nd yr dentistry to refresh the subject???or straight go for kaplan's and decks?? is it possible to crack the ndbe wit kaplans and decks witout refreshing theory???or wise to refresh basics wit gud old text books???
genuine advice is needed..
pls help..

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys,
am a newbie here..would like to know..how to read for ndbe 1...hav been out of touch wit txt books for 4 years..so is it necessary to go thru all our theory books of first and 2nd yr dentistry to refresh the subject???or straight go for kaplan's and decks?? is it possible to crack the ndbe wit kaplans and decks witout refreshing theory???or wise to refresh basics wit gud old text books???
genuine advice is needed..
pls help..

Hey docsmiley,
I know exactly how difficult it feels to read again for 1st and 2nd year dentistry books.Dont worry so much.Even I studied after nearly 3years.What I did I directly reffered Kaplan notes which are very helpful.I personally dont feel that there is any need to study from text books.One can do very good with kaplan and decks.I suggest read kaplan notes first and then go with the decks.Believe me you will do fine.Also refer as many questions as you can as it helps alot.Now the pattern is changed for Part 1 since 2007 so better search some more material related to it.Moreover,best thing is you can always get help on this forum so keep looking and posting here on SDN.Rest is hardwork it always pays.So dont worry start studying and you will surely do well.

Good luck
ddsaspirant

hi .....i am in the same boat.started studing after 3 yrs n don't know how much n from where to study.hope i'll get some good advice from here.where r u from n which city r u in now?.i am in Boston.....just wondering if we can make som e sort of time table n start preparing together.