hi please..guide me...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raheela

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, my name is raheela zaheer and i m from Pakistan. I m a new student of pharmacy i just got admission in Karachi University n my classes will be starting from 1st janurary, so what i want to know is tht does pharm-D has an international career ? after studying pharm-D in pakistan will i be able to apply for job in foreign country, will my degree be recognized their in any other country ? Do i have to give any additional paper to work their ? n wont i'll be a pharmist rather than a dr. after studying pharm-D ?...please guide me.. all u doctors n students.. please..........!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

You will have to have your credentials evaluated by whatever country you are interested in, and you may or may not have to do more schooling. It's really dependent on the country and their regulations.

I think you might have to take license test in the U.S before you can work. Many schools in the U.S have International program ( 3years) for forgein pharmacists with a Bachelor degree to get a Pharm.D in the U.S.