Hi...study partner in nj

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile4all82

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to all,
First of all let me just say this..."SDN ROCKS":) . Today is my 1st week on sdn and i have to say i love it....ok....so i m here too in search of study patner..I have given nbde exam before and scored 80 and then retook it and scored 82.....untill past 2 xms i was in my own world of dental xm preparations without knowing of sdn ( i m in awe of sdn)...so i guess i can say my prep was not 100% but now with help of u all sdners i want to nail part 1...so here i m in search of study partner....i live in nj....south brunswick...and have already started to study..so ne interested candidates pls email me at [email protected]:luck: . Pls pm me or email me only if u are retakers...i have taken the xm twice so i guess i know all the subject just have to develop a strategy to remmember the subject well....i hate to say this but i think i m liitle bit down after attempting twice ...but i see lots of us are in same boat....still my patience level has gone way low too...so would appreciate if only retakers pm me...thnks....
preya...

Members don't see this ad.