Hi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheTruthAndMore

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why exactly does a Podiatrist do? Are they referred to by MDs? Do they work independently or in hospitals? How hard is Med School vs Pod School admissions?

Have you heard of Google? Are you aware this forum has a search feature? Did you see the stickies at the top of the page?

Hahaha, just kidding man! It was a pointless thread, so I thought I'd ask some dumb questions on it!

My bad. This forum just tends to be populated by the helpless.

Now for some real questions. Why'd you decide to go into Podiatry, what was your undergrad major, and do you think you made the right decision?

Now for some real questions. Why'd you decide to go into Podiatry, what was your undergrad major, and do you think you made the right decision?

hardcore foot fetish, underwater basket weaving, and yeah i will get to look at sexy feet all day long.

Non-hardcore foot fetish, above water basket weaving (bachelor of science), and of course, feet all day :love:

Didn't get into Med School, Language Arts, I'll let you know if I get a residency after this damn preceptorship.

I guess no one found my joke funny. Sorry if it was offensive.