Hi,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sreshta

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a doubt. My toefl score becomes invalid in dec 2004. am planning to wite part-1 in aug and apply for 2005 batch if I get a good score. Is it ok if the score is valid while applying or should I have a valid score during dmission also?
or can I send the current score for applying and send the new toefl score later if I have to write it again?

Members don't see this ad.

hi sreshta,
i would suggest u call all colleges and ask ,that's the best way to find out.or u can go right ahead and take the exam,it's not difficult,and you'll be on safe side......all the best to u....

hi,
I have a question in patho. I read somewhere that Ross cycle and Golgi cycle are part of life cycle of plasmodium. Can anyone tell me what are they?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi sresta,
Your toefl score should be valid at the time of application at the various universities

sreshta said:
hi,
I have a question in patho. I read somewhere that Ross cycle and Golgi cycle are part of life cycle of plasmodium. Can anyone tell me what are they?
post this in the Part I thread and you'll get a better response

I suggest you to ask the individual schools before sending your application & also toefl board to see if they send invalid score

plasmodium life cycle??? were we even supposed to do that for part 1? :D

sreshta- toefl scores- its better to ask the schools to be on the safe side. you dont want to take any chances with ur applications. most schools will accept it as long as they are valid during application review.