DOC2KGILL

10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2006
Status
Medical Student
hi friends,im new to this forum,jst passed step 1,can any1 plz help me bout step 2,like what material to read from?i ve got kaplan notes,vat else should i read?plz giv suggestions

VincentAdultman

10+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
New York
Status
Attending Physician
DOC2KGILL said:
hi friends,im new to this forum,jst passed step 1,can any1 plz help me bout step 2,like what material to read from?i ve got kaplan notes,vat else should i read?plz giv suggestions
i h8 gunnerz roffles

kemc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
DOC2KGILL said:
First of all, please try writing in proper English!!
USMLEworld Qs and Qbank from Kaplan would be fine on top of the Kaplan material you already have.

About the Ads

VincentAdultman

10+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
New York
Status
Attending Physician
DOC2KGILL said:
Might I also suggest reading Boards and Wards throughout the year. Also to relax a little bit and not think about Step 2.

Discobolus

Dutch-American
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 31, 2004
Red State
Status
With grammar like that he (OP) should be writing questions for USMLEWorld!

kemc said:
First of all, please try writing in proper English!!
USMLEworld Qs and Qbank from Kaplan would be fine on top of the Kaplan material you already have.

About the Ads