Interviewing High Point University Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

High Point, NC High Point University Workman School of Dental Medicine IS tuitionIS $89,000 OOS tuitionOOS $89,000 WSDM Details Interview Feedback

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Link to last years thread: High Point University Workman School of Dental Medicine Class of 2030 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: High Point University Workman School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! 🙂

Link to school website: High Point University Workman School of Dental Medicine

**This is a new school! Some brief things to note:
- It has initial accreditation, but applicants are eligible for federal loans
- It does not require the DAT or any prerequisite courses to apply
- It does not have application fees but does require Casper & Duet Assessment
- It will not be using ADEA's AADSAS application, it has its own application found here
Additional information of their curriculum and application can be found here
 
Has any of the early applicants heard back from the school yet ? Also did your status changed from submitted to under review ?
 
Has any of the early applicants heard back from the school yet ? Also did your status changed from submitted to under review ?
No I have not! I submitted my application late May and completed my Kira assessment the following day. My application still says "submitted." What does yours say?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I have not! I submitted my application late May and completed my Kira assessment the following day. My application still says "submitted." What does yours say?
Exact same for me. I thought they said interview invites would go out in June so MAYBE I didn't make the cut for 1st round but I have no idea.
 
Has any of the early applicants heard back from the school yet ? Also did your status changed from submitted to under review ?

I haven't heard back from them yet. I submitted my application on May 1st. Kira's assessment was received on May 29. My status: (Received)
 
My application still says "Awaiting Kira Assessment" even though I submitted everything beginning of July. When did status change for everyone? Or do you have the same thing
 
My application still says "Awaiting Kira Assessment" even though I submitted everything beginning of July. When did status change for everyone? Or do you have the same thing
I think it’s normal. I finished my Kira assessment on 05/11 and my status changed to “ received” on 05/29.
 
interview #1

notified Jul 23rd @ 7:10am via email.


I applied May 1st with kira completed the 11th. I am out of state applicant (Arizona). Interview date set for August 21st at 8:30 am
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats on the interview! Do uk what others days were available?
Hello!

From what I saw August 21st was the only available date. I received the email around 10 this morning but didn’t see it until 11. Not sure if other students filled spots in that hour gap or if August 21st is the only available date for first round applicants. Maybe later applicants are assigned later dates.
 
I also just received an interview invite. Application submitted May 1st, Kira received on May 22nd.

This is my second time around and from what I've been told they only interview one Friday a month. So August 21st is the August interview day and then the next one will be in September.
 
interview #1

notified Jul 23rd @ 7:10am via email.


I applied May 1st with kira completed the 11th. I am out of state applicant (Arizona). Interview date set for August 21st at 8:30 am
Congrats! Did your “received” status change or does it stay the same?