High Priority Waitlisted at Temple Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MED123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am just wondering if anyone knows how the waitlist works at Temple and what is their waitlist movement like. I want to go to Temple med badly, not to mention, I don't have much of a choice. How many of you are waitlisted at Temple. Did anything change over time. Did anyone get accepted after being waitlisted?

I was interviewed in mid March and now put on a continuing candidate list. I am wondering what are my chances of getting in. Does anyone know how many of those from the CCL actually get in. Perhaps after May 15th, things will start happening.

Is there anyone in my shoe?

Members don't see this ad.

MED123 said:
Hello everyone.

I am just wondering if anyone knows how the waitlist works at Temple and what is their waitlist movement like. I want to go to Temple med badly. How many of you are waitlisted at Temple. Did anything change over time. Did anyone get accepted after being waitlisted?

I was interviewed in mid March and now waitlisted on a High Priority.

I am wondering what are my chances of getting in. Does anyone knows how many of the high priority waitlisted actually get in. Perhaps after May 15th, things will start happening.

Is there anyone in my shoe?

i withdrew a few days ago buddy, goodluck.

Thanks. Anyone else withdrawing from temple?

Members don't see this ad :)
how do you know you're on the high priority waitlist? i got a letter saying i'm on the continuing candidates list? is that the same or different? i'm confused. thanks!

Actually, I did not even recieve the letter yet.....it went to my parents house and my lil sis told me that I am waitlisted high at Temple. I guess that she got confused with another waitlisted letter that I got perhaps that mentioned about high priority then. I guess, like everyone, I am too just waitlisted. But, I want to go to Temple badly. Thanks for bringing up. I will check on that.

Good luck to you and me and others who badly want to go to Temple. I hope those who have other choices and whose first choice is not Temple withdraw from it ASAP so that we get to know ASAP also.

MED123 said:
Actually, I did not even recieve the letter yet.....it went to my parents house and my lil sis told me that I am waitlisted high at Temple. I guess that she got confused with another waitlisted letter that I got perhaps that mentioned about high priority then. I guess, like everyone, I am too just waitlisted. But, I want to go to Temple badly. Thanks for bringing up. I will check on that.

Good luck to you and me and others who badly want to go to Temple. I hope those who have other choices and whose first choice is not Temple withdraw from it ASAP so that we get to know ASAP also.

Good luck MED123! From an older thread, I think a lot of people were going to withdraw or already did. So I am expecting some serious movement, but that's just my guess!

Unfortunately I will not be withdrawing a spot for you because it's my only one and I am prob. going there! :laugh: Haha. You could write a letter if you really want to go there? I bet they want people like you who are really interested in it, rather than just a backup or something. Anyway, hope to see you in the fall!!

Sean

Thanks sean2tall, for your encouragement. I am already dreaming of getting accepted........maybe one of these days, I will say.........Hey all, I got accepted!! :luck:
just kidding.....I am just tired of waiting..... :mad:

Okay, I will go back to my semi-optimistic mood. :)

I'm sure you'll see movement soon. Maybe you can call the director/dean of admissions and ask about how many students were taken off the list last year. Also, I thought it was illegal to rank a waitlist. :confused: Anyway, gluck! :luck:

Their waitlist seems like it moves fast. I was placed on the continuing candidates waitlist about about three weeks ago and just received and email from them last Friday telling me I was given an acceptance.
Good luck

I'm withdrawing from the waiting list, hopefully that will help you out . . . maybe we can hang out next year if you get!